Sunday 1 July 2012

I am 21st Century Worker



I am a 21st century worker
I know the essence of dressing and the power of communicating
I know the extent of impression and the depth of communication
So I dress sharp to look smart, and then speak volume in the right measure

I am a 21st century worker
I’m aware of my strength and weaknesses
I’m aware of the world around me
I define my personality, values, habits and emotions
I realize everything in this world was first created in the mind
So I treat my mind like treasure and to other minds equal measure

I am a 21st century worker
I leave not my life to chance
Intentionally I sleep, intentionally I eat
Intentionally I read, plan, work and play
Pettiness, mediocrity and hypocrisy are things of the past
I am a catalyst for change, and an agent for impact
I’m not just the worker; I am the CEO in training
I take responsibility for my actions and failure is not a distraction
This is who I have become.

I am the 21st century worker

No comments:

Post a Comment